The “$100,000 a year” revenue mark is the goal which most people strive for in their information marketing businesses.
But what does it really take to get there?
Here’s a checklist containing elements which I’ve needed to achieve my own six figure online business…
- A personal brand (i.e. show your own personality)
- A sales funnel which includes…
- Squeeze page
- One-time offer
- Download page
- Follow-Up sequence
- Either AWeber, GetResponse, iContact or Infusionsoft to host your list (AWeber is the best, in my experience)
- Remember, it’s quality over quantity
- Write to your subscribers in the same way as you’d write to a trusted friend
- Don’t hammer them with offers – give them valuable free stuff too
- One low-priced product ($17 or below) – to add customers to your email list
- One continuity product ($47 per month or below) – to add guaranteed monthly income
- One high-priced product (above $497) – to sell to your existing customers
- All your products must be valuable and helpful
- They must be what your customers actually want
- They must convert well (above $1 EPC)
- Again, it’s quality over quantity
- Best traffic sources: solo ads, ad swaps, banking clicks, affiliate traffic
- Some SEO (optional)
So that’s it! Everything you need to build a $100,000 per year online business shown on one screen.
If you think it sounds like “too much work” – that’s because it IS a lot of work. Big accomplishments require big effort, and there is no way around that…
But the reward of having zero money worries and having the freedom to follow your dreams on a daily basis (while helping people) is more than worth it.
The same thing applies as always – if you don’t know how to do anything on this list, be proactive and find out how to do it.
The information is all there waiting for you – now you just need to apply it 🙂 .
- James Francis.
P.S. Any questions? Let me know using the comments section below!