Here's episode 3 of our regular Q&A show, Marketing On The Couch...
In this episode of Marketing On The Couch, I answer 5 new questions...
1) "Hi James, I have a IM membership site that won't convert and have changed the squeeze page copy twice already. Should I change the sales page next to see if I can get conversions?"
2) "Is there a website where software developers post products they have for sale or a site where you can submit requests for a software to be developed? Want my own product in the WordPress field to sell/market as my own product creation."
3) "Where can I find the best places to promote affiliate products?"
4) "What are the best traffic generation resources for someone new to start using. Facebook, solo ads?"
5) "My husband thinks I need a massive editorial team to be able to offer personalised content for various user demographics on my editorial content website. I am pretty certain I need the API of some kind of software that analyses interests of subscribers into categories. How do you differentiate your various users and ensure you are targeting the users with the appropriate information?"
If you'd like to get your questions answered in a future video, feel free to submit them here.
- James Francis.
Founder & CEO, Digital Prosperity.
P.S. What do you think? Leave a comment below!